Sunday 25 May 2014

Miss C eye problem





Below is the conversation that Miss C will have with a Dr
Dr. Mike:"Wendy Campbell?" 

Miss C:"Yes"

Dr. Mike "Come on through here and wait for me"  

Miss C:"Ok"

Dr.Mike"Good afternoon my name is Dr. Mike how can I help you today?"

Miss C."Well I have this eye problem and my eye becomes red do you know what this is?"

Dr. Mike:"Let me have a look, can you open your eye please"

Dr. Mike:"Ahh I see you have a bleeding eye which is hyphema, Does it hurt at all?"

Miss C:No it doesn't but how did this happen?

DR. Mike:Well this happened because the blood vessel underneath your eye has popped and it has cause it to bleed, Have you had the flu this week?

Miss C.Yes I have 

Dr .Mike Well theres your problem you have been coughing and sneezing violently and has cause a hyphema in your eye.

Miss C.: How long will this happen?

Dr.Mike It will carry on from 3-  5 more days and if it keeps bleeding come back and see me 

Miss C.How can I  prevent this?

Dr. Mike. Well there isn't really anything i can do but try to avoid rubbing your eye 

Miss C: Thank you Dr. Mike 

DR. Mike: No problem Wendy. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment