Wednesday 3 September 2014

Story writing

How long have you been in this foreign country?
Why did you go there?
Describe the two people who are with you.
How did you lose your passport?
What repercussions does losing your passport have?
When you went looking for your passport, where did you look?
When did you realise that someone was following you? Describe this person.
While you were running away, you tripped and fell. What happened?
What was the big surprise at the end of your story?


My name's Derek and I'm currently in spain's capital Madrid, I have been here for three months and my work visa is only for 3 moths and a week. I came here for a business opportunity and to learn more about how work is managed in Spain. I was not alone when I travelled to Spain I had two guys that were bulky and they are what you call my personal body guards.There names were Charlie and Jeff,  hey both had blue eyes but they had different hair colour. One had brown and the other had blonde hair. We were coming out of a restaurant on the first day we arrived and started heading back to our apartment and Jeff was carrying our suitcase with our passports inside. The next moment a huge dude charged at  us and we were to late to realise and the suitcase went flying in the air and was caught by some dodgy looking dude and jumped over some obstacles and sprinted out of site. We knew we couldn't catch him so we just sat there and went over what just happened and I realised we were goners. The main key points of not having a passport was that it provides identity and citizenship. Also if thieves steal you passport they can use your name as theres. I started looking for my passport.     

No comments:

Post a Comment