Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam letter

LINK

Summary
My summarisation of this letter is that this letter is from a scammer who are using the name Emily Park they are sending this letter to anybody because it only says To and then there is a blank space.This letter is about someone telling them about a service of how to get their money back from scammers and even get more than they lost.

Give two reasons how you know this is a scam  
The reason I know this is a scam is because the date of when the letter was sent was wrong and Emily Park has two different emails in the letter.

My three pieces of evidences:
1. This so called Emily Park has stated that she has one email address but she has given 2 emails in that letter one which is the sender email <annie@luckyconcord.com> and the email in the first 2 or 3 sentences is (emilypark381@yahoo.com).

2. Every money scam always tells you at the end they have to pay a certain amount of money in this text it says The only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Maria Farnandez was just $250.00 for the ownership paper works.

3. Also the reason this is a scam is because it says that she got more money than she had lost. Here is the sentence: Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of US$1,300,000.00.

Talk about a scam you have heard of or you have been subjected to.
A scam that I heard was that my mum got offered over the phone 1,0000000 dollars if she gave her pin number and her credit card number and bank details. She said you shouldn't scam people and she hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment