Monday 2 June 2014

Bailey Dobier's interview

Journalist: Excuse me Bailey could we have an interview with you for the TIS Times?
Bailey: Sure why not? 
Journalist: Thank you.
Bailey: What would you like to know?
Journalist: How did you find out about THINK Global School TGS?
Bailey: Well,  I actually found about TGS online when I was on the internet.
Journalist: How many countries have you been to?
Bailey: 12 in four years the places I have been to is Argentina, China, India, Galapagos Islands and Japan.
Journalist: How did you feel when you got your scholarship for TGS? 
Bailey: I was over the moon and I felt like I could do anything the world threw at me!
Journalist: When did you start at the TGS?
Bailey: You have to study four 4 years in 12 countries so I started in 2010.
Journalist: Where you ever home sick or felt like you didn't wan't to study anymore?
Bailey: I felt homesick at the start for a while but then it faded and no I always wanted to study so I could have a good future.
Journalist: What are you going to do now since you've finished your studies?
Bailey: My Classmates and I are going to Tasmania to attempt to climbing Mt.Kilimanjaro.
Journalist: Thank you for letting us interview you Bailey.
Bailey: No worries.        

The Article

No comments:

Post a Comment