Sunday 9 March 2014

Homophones

Homophones are words that sound the same but have a different meaning.

We should use your in a sentence like: "Your hair looks messy!"
We should use you're in a sentence like: "You're looking nice today."

Your sentences:

1.When ever I walk around the school people ask me why is your badge faded? and I say "because I got it like this."

2. I have great ideas but people say "your ideas are good but I can think I can make them better.

3. "Your squash racket is really light." when I show people at squash.


You're sentences:

1.Sometimes my friends say "you're really good at this game." "Thanks" I say.

2. When I go to friends places and work for the day they say to me "you're a really good worker."

3.When you're house leader I will give you a reward.

Sentence:

1.Your ball is destroyed, you're going to get a new one right.
2.Your squash racket is really heavy, you're going to get a lighter one aren't you.







No comments:

Post a Comment