Monday 28 July 2014

Small story

Identical twins, a party invitation, and a locked closet.

It all happened on October and Halloween was coming up. At school everyone was getting really exciting talking about where there going, who they are going with and what kind of lollies that they think there going to get. My brother Mathias and I (Derek) were identical twins and were also very excited about halloween me made a map using pens and felts to mark out the neighbourhood. We decided to go through Village Way molyneux place and through knockturn ally and all the other houses on the way back to home. 2 days to go to Halloween and my brother and I couldn't wait any longer. We decided in the morning to do some chores to make the time fly so we went down to get the mail as our first job and the disaster happened Mathias and I got invited to the biggest halloween party there was. I said no straight away but Mathias he said he would go we argued until Halloween night. Mathias was about to go and I put a blanket over his head and put him in the old closet and locked it. "Get me out of here Get me out of here" said Mathias "Im doing this for your own good" and I quickly opened the cupboard and chucked some food in there and quickly locked the cupboard. "Im going to get some lollies and ill be back soon I said quietly I went out and got lots and lots of lollies that it was starting to get to heavy. SO i headed back home with a grin on my face but in the doorway of the front door My parents ere standing ther. I prepared for the worst and the rest was screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment